What Is Dev Leader Weekly Newsletter?
This is my FREE newsletter that I send out every Saturday morning directly to your inbox! I try to include the following in every issue, and I hope to keep evolving the content format so that it keeps you engaged:
- Review of content shared throughout the week
- Interesting software engineering quote to analyze and reflect on
- C# code snippet to explore
- General programming tip to get you thinking
- Community spotlight where I showcase others participating in the dotnet or software engineering community
- Learning resources for the week (either my own or someone else’s great work!)
- And a quiz or practice program for homework (if you’re interested)
Did You Say The Newsletter is Free?
I sure did! I want to be able to keep the newsletter free for everyone. This lets me know that people who signed up for it are genuinely interested in hearing about the offerings I have. My goal is to be able to continue to distribute as much information as possible for free.
What About The Older Newsletters?
This is where I’ve decided to introduce a paywall – and I get it, it’s uncomfortable. But I want to be transparent with you too. I create and distribute as much content as I possibly can for free. There are several costs associated with this:
- My time:
- 3 YouTube videos per week currently
- At least one blog post per week currently
- Active on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and others
- Curated newsletter weekly
- My own money 🙂
- Web hosting
- Domain name
- Video editing software
- Photo editing software
- Integration subscriptions
TL;DR: It’s not free for me to do this, and as much as I want to keep distributing content, the bigger and more successful this becomes, the more it will cost me. My hope is that if even a small portion of individuals subscribe as members I’ll have no financial obligations to meet, and if it becomes more successful, I can outsource some of the work I am very bad at!
You can find the newsletter archive here: